With over 15 years of professional experience in the natural health & massage industries, I am excited to offer my services as a medical massage therapist to you. I was trained through the Ashmead-Everest College in Vancouver, WA, where I received my license as a massage therapist and immediately began my career. After receiving my license, I moved to Seattle, WA, where I focused on developing my techniques for medical massage therapy. My practice has a strong emphasis on treatment, pain management, migraine/headache management, fibromyalgia, Auto/work injury massage, and sports massage! I moved to Michigan in 2014 and have been practicing here since.
As your medical massage therapist, I am trained to improve and restore your body’s health and function and relieve pain. From deep tissue to chronic pain management, your pain and discomfort will be addressed with precision and efficiency. Medical massage restores your body’s balance, assisting in alleviating mental and physical distress caused by disorders, injuries, and psychological strains. I look forward to helping you achieve your health goals and to minimize pain and discomfort.
Benefits Of Massage Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. A massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease of medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue, and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
1 hour massage $50.00
1.5 hour massage $75.00
Groupon Offers/Coupons are only valid for first time clients.